The Toyota Sienna minivan now has a first of its kind in-line factory installed rotating power lift up seat. We proudly call it the Toyota Auto Access Seat (AAS). Toyota is the not only the first manufacturer to offer a factory installed lift seat but we are the only North American automaker to offer this mobility option directly to our customers.
The ENC mobility vans are easy to operate and they offers the most interior space in the industry. This wheelchair accessible conversion features power kneeling system, custom ground effects, remote entry, power side passenger door, and removable front passenger and driver seats. Every one of ENC's models have been life-cycle tested at the FTA testing facility. And, then, they test them again on their track - the only manufacture-owned track in the industry - using even more rigorous requirements. All are front, side, and rear crash tested. Standard Toyota Sienna Handicap Accessible van features:
- 14" Lowered Standard All Stainless Steel Floor,
- 31" Wide x 54" Long Automatic Folding, Swing Out Ramp System,
- ADA 56" High Entry Door, Lighting, and Grab Handles,
- OEM Load Leveling Height Control Rear Suspension,
- OEM Remote Control Entry,
- Custom Ground Effects,
- Removable Front and Passenger Seats.
- Center Row Seat,
- Retractable Wheelchair/Passenger Restraint System,
- Non-Skid Flooring,
- Protective Carpet Mat.
The new auto access seat offers a new level of comfort and convenience to anyone who may need a little extra assistance getting in or out of a mobility van. The new Sienna with Auto Access Seat (AAS) provides a much needed transportation solution for caregivers of an elderly parent or spouse with a walking disability, disabled veterans, and parents of a child with a disability.
The auto access seat is available on the LE or XLE grade Sienna mobility van manufactured Princeton Indiana assembly plant. It offers ease of use with one touch operation from a wireless remote control that minimizes the amount of effort to get in and out of the Sienna. Some of the features include:
- Seat rotation of 90 degrees with a lift capacity of 330 pounds,
- It lowers to within 19” from the ground with 4” of side travel and reclines up 24 degrees,
- Built-in safety features includes a system override that prevent the seat from functioning if the mobility vans is not in the “park” position, if the sliding door is not completely open or if an obstruction is detected,
- A single audible beep will indicate normal operation, while two audible beeps indicate an obstruction or other symptom has occurred and ceases operation until remedied,
- The all-new Sienna with Auto Access seat meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) and comes with a comprehensive 3-year / 36K mile factory warranty from Toyota and can be serviced by your local Toyota dealership.
Discover a Comfortable, Family-Owned and -Operated Company Since 1997. Better Life Mobility Centers are in comfortable, accessible locations that are easy to find, park, and shop. Also, our California locations feature Mo's Cafe: complimentary hot and cold beverage bar, Wi-Fi, TV, and comfortable lounge. Our Promise: Quality and Service by People Who Know Mobility First-Hand. You deserve a better life: a life without limitations.
For info about Toyota Sienna Wheelchair Accessible vans call (888) 540 8267 or send us an email at email@example.com
- Toyota Sienna Mobility Van
Back to The Mobility Times Blog