Better Life Mobility Center Riverside, California
7239 Indiana Ave.
Riverside, CA 92504
Phone: (951) 686-3152
We are just off the 91 freeway. Take the Madison Street exit, turn south on Madison, left on Indiana.
Riverside's Most Technologically-Advanced Wheelchair Van Conversions from VMI
Wheelchair van conversions are typically new vehicles (minivans or full-size vans) that have been "converted" to be wheelchair-accessible. For your safety, and to maintain the original manufacturer's warranty, that conversion should be done by one of the mobility industry's two approved converters. Among the two, VMI has the most technologically-advanced conversion packages. Come to Better Life Mobility Centers of Riverside, California to see our fabulous VMI-converted minivans including:
- Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna, Dodge Grand Caravan, Chrysler Town & Country
- Featuring the VMI Northstar package -- with the most advanced fully automatic in-floor wheelchair ramp available!
Things to Consider When Purchasing a Handicap Wheelchair Van
When you're ready to look for a new wheelchair van for purchase, consider:
- Whether you need a rear access or side access van. If the individual in a wheelchair plans to drive, a side-access minivan is probably the best option.
- Would you prefer a spring-loaded manual operation ramp or a powered ramp. Manual ramps are less expensive, while electric ramps are easier to use.
Handicap wheelchair vans that carry manufacturer's warranties will cost more. But you want a warrantied vehicle for peace of mind.
We offer a complete range of financing options to make these vehicles more accessible to everyone.
Call 951-686-3152 or visit Better Life Mobility Centers of Riverside to learn more about handicap van financing.
Choosing a New Wheelchair
Whether you're enhancing your own personal mobility -- or choosing a wheelchair for a loved one with a disability -- there are a few things to consider before buying:
- Know the limitations of each wheelchair model you consider. Be sure to take into account the user’s weight in order to have the right seat width and depth for maximum comfort.
- Always remember to inquire about warranties. Electric wheelchairs have motors that you'll want to be sure have a strong warranty.
Choosing a Mobility Scooter
For those who need more than just a walker or wheelchair to get around, especially for longer distances, there are a range of mobility scooters to choose from. The type of personal mobility scooter you choose will depend upon:
- Weight of the user. You want the user to be able to maneuver comfortably in the seat.
- Where the scooter will be used (indoors or outdoors)
- The amount of usage involved.
We recommend buying a new mobility scooter from a reputable dealer -- this way, you are guaranteed that the device is in perfect working order and will provide years of reliable service.
Riverside Center Mobility Products
In our Riverside location, you can see and try out the range of:
Wheelchairs, including: power wheelchairs (from Pride, Golden, Invacare, Quickie, Permobil), manual wheelchairs, folding wheelchairs and rigid frame wheelchairs.
Mobility scooters, including the popular Pride Go Go Elite Traveller. See all the 3-wheel, 4-wheel, and heavy-duty scooters.
Lifts, including: wheelchair lifts, scooter lifts, home lifts, and stair lifts.
Accessible vehicles of every type, including: handicap wheelchair van, handicap minivans, handicap trucks, and handicap luxury vehicles. We carry MV-1, Toyota, Honda, Dodge, Chrysler, and accessible vehicles from other reputable manufacturers.
We are known as the friendliest, most helpful resource for those looking for a handicap wheelchair van in Riverside!
"We live mobility every day." In fact, 40% of us are disabled or have an immediate family member who is, so we know mobility first-hand.
Let us help you choose the right mobility products for you. Call us at 951-686-3152 or visit our Riverside showroom today.
Centrally Located in Riverside County
From San Bernardino: 215 South to the 91 West.
From Long Beach: 710 North to 91 East.
From Laguna Beach: 133 North to 5 North to 91 East.
From Fountain Valley: 405 South to 55 North to 91 East.
From Los Angeles: 10 to 71 South to the 91 East.
From Glendale: 210 East to 57 South, 71 South to 91 East.
From Rancho Cucamonga: 10 East to 15 South, 60 East to 91 South
From Hemet: 74 West, 215 North, 60 West to the 91 West.
From Menifee: 215 North to 60 West to 91 West.
From Big Bear Lake: 18 South to 330 South, 210 East to 10 West, 215 South to 91 West
From Highland: 210 to the 10 West, 215 South to 91 West.
From Victorville: 15 South to 215 south to 91 West.
From Bakersfield: 5 South to 210 East, 57 South to 91 East.
--- From the 91, exit Madison Street. Go south on Madison, then left on Indiana.