Posted on Wednesday March 13 2013
By Mo Abusham
Features & Benefits:
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Includes 2 sets of easily changeable colored panels in Red and Blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Deck basket for additional storage
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Charger port in tiller
Model Go-Go Sport, 4 wheel Scooters
Model Number SC74
Front Tires 3" x 9" Solid
Rear Tires 3" x 9" Solid
Maximum Speed* Up to 4 MPH
Ground Clearance at Midframe** 3"
Turning Radius** 52"
Overall Length** 43"
Overall Width of Base** 20"
Seat-to-Ground Height Range 20.5"-22"
Seat Type Compact, Foldable (17"x17")
Weight** 99.2 lbs.
Seat-to-Deck Height Range 16.25"-17.75"
Battery Weight 14 lbs.
(18 AH battery pack weighs 28 lbs.) 14 lbs.
Battery Requirements (2)18AH
Maximum Range Per Charge* Up to 12 miles
Battery Charger Off-board, 2A
Maximum Weight Capacity 325 lbs.
Standard Body Colors Red, Blue
Weight of Heaviest Piece** 52.2 lbs (Front section)
Medicare Code Coverage N/A
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.