"This is a company you can trust."
[Better Life Mobility makes] sure the mobility vehicle is exactly the way you want it.
Their service doesn't stop when the car is delivered. My son had a problem with his ramp [wheelchair lift] a couple of years after he bought his van, they sent someone out to get him moving.
-- Alicia McGinnis
Trained and Certified Service: "We know Mobility First-Hand."
From the moment you arrive, your needs are our top priority. Whether you need a full mobility assessment (to be matched with the right handicap van, wheelchair, or other type of mobility equipment), want to be assured that all your equipment works together, or need service to your handicap van and equipment, we're here to help you get moving.
For both individuals and commercial businesses, we can help you with:
- Assistance with buying or leasing a handicap van or minivan. You can even trade in the one you have. We are an authorized dealer of quality handicap vans and wheelchair accessible vehicles.
- Matching you with the right wheelchair and adaptive mobility equipment , such as ramps, hand controls and left foot accelerators.
- Servicing or repairing your handicap van and mobility equipment . Our technicians are factory trained and certified to service your wheelchair van, lift, and adaptive mobility equipment. We even do wheelchair van conversions.
- Finding the athletic or specialized activity equipment you're looking for, such as off-roading, cycling, and skiing equipment designed for people with disabilities.
- Renting you a wheelchair-accessible van while you're traveling or your vehicle is in the shop. Or, you may want to try before you buy. Renting is a great way to try out a variety of handicap vans.
- Assistance with loans and benefits. From financing your van and equipment to using disabled veterans benefits , worker's comp benefits, or other insurance benefits, we'll help facilitate your financing.
Better Life Mobility center specializes in the installation of:
- Driving Controls, Steering Devices, Tie-Downs, Lifts, Option Controls, Hand Controls, Seating, Custom Interiors, Grab Handles, Alarms/Car Starters, and more.
- We can also install used equipment and help with all necessary adjustments.
Our technicians will install the chosen equipment and explain how to use it. Don’t hesitate to contact us, we will help you get the most of your wheelchair van! Request all info you are interested HERE!
With so many options and accessories to choose from, you may be overwhelmed and unable to decide. Guidance through this kind of process may be a great help towards achieving your goal. Tell us what you need and expect a vehicle to have and we will make sure you get all the necessary information and available options, so you can make decisions easier without distractions. Not every modification is suitable for every user, which means that we will sort these information for you and offer you a vehicle that will be a perfect fit.
Add accessories that you will be able to use effortlessly, because their purpose is to ease your life, not burden it additionally. We want you to have your freedom back and a rich social life, because our company is established with this goal in mind – everyone at Better Life Mobility is dedicated to helping people with disabilities live a better life.
Our team of experts is more than happy to help you. Let us know how we can help and we will work closely with you and help you to develop your independence. Call our disability customer service number today (888) 540 8267 or send email at firstname.lastname@example.org