Disabled Veterans Benefits
Better Life Mobility honors American Veterans for their service, courage, and sacrifice for our country. We want to do something to show how much we appreciate everything that they have done, so this is our way to say thank you - as a Contracted Veterans Administration Provider, we'll help you finance your handicap van and mobility equipment using your Disabled Veterans Benefits.
In case you are now quite sure if you are entitled to VA benefits or grants, don’t worry - we'll help you find out! Call us at or come to our mobility center and we will give you all the information you need. To ask questions about veteran benefits use THIS FORM.Our friendly staff will guide you through the process and inform you about everything that you need to know. Keep reading and you will get more information.
Which Veterans Benefits and Grants Do You Qualify For?
Through one or more programs, including VA Benefits and Grants, Automobile Adaptive Equipment Program, and the Home Improvement & Structural Alterations (HISA) Grant Program, you may qualify for such Veteran’s benefits as:
- Vehicle Modifications: mobility ramps, handicap van conversions, and other mobility equipment, so your van is truly accessible to you.
- Drivers Training that you will need if you want to drive on your own.
- Personal Mobility Equipment: Wheelchairs (manual and powered), Durable Medical Equipment (DME), lifts
- Home mobility improvement to make your home accessible, convenient and enjoyable: structural alterations, essential bathroom modifications, etc.
We also help American Veterans with:
- Wheelchair repairs and service, so you know who to call if you are having problems with your wheelchairs.
- If you want a wheelchair lift installed (or full wheelchair van conversion), we can do that for you.
- Handicap van and wheelchair trade-ins or buy back program.
Plus, you'll get free drop-off and pick-up service for service-connected disabled veterans' vehicles, free car wash with every service, and free preventative maintenance for two years with every handicap van you purchase from Better Life Mobility. Pretty great, don’t you think? This means that you won’t have nothing to worry about, we have it covered.
Now when you have little bit more information about the things we offer, don't miss out on Veteran’s benefits of up to $60,000. Better Life Mobility has been serving our American Veterans since 1997, and can help you get the benefits that you deserve, so take this opportunity and get the mobility vehicle you want and live a fulfilled life! We are here to support you all the way.
Disability Compensation is a tax free monetary benefit paid to Veterans with disabilities that are the result of a disease or injury incurred or aggravated during active military service. Disabled Veterans are entitled to a one-time payment from the Veterans Administration (VA). Payments for adaptive equipment may be made multiple times during the Veteran's life.
Veterans qualify for this program in case of having one of the following disabilities as a result of injury or disease incurred or aggravated during active service:
- Loss, or permanent loss of use, of at least one foot; OR
- Loss, or permanent loss of use, of at least one hand; OR
- Serious permanent impairment of vision of both eyes
Use VA Form 21-4502, "Application for Automobile or Other Conveyance and Adaptive Equipment" to complete the application. You can download the form at http://www.va.gov/vaforms/ or even better come to Better Life Mobility premises in San Diego, Riverside or Las Vegas, we will be more than happy to help you fill out this application and guide you through the process.
VA provides additional housing and insurance benefits to Veterans with disabilities, including Adapted Housing grants, Service-Disable Veterans' Insurance, and Veterans' Mortgage Life Insurance.