Better Life Mobility Center Riverside (CA) Wheelchair Vans
7239 Indiana Ave.
Riverside, CA 92504
Phone: (951) 686-3152
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Weekend: By Appointment
We are just off the 91 freeway. Take the Madison Street exit, turn south on Madison, left on Indiana.
Riverside's Most Technologically-Advanced Wheelchair Vans Conversions
Wheelchair van conversions are typically new vehicles (minivans or full-size vans) that have been "converted" to be wheelchair-accessible. For your safety, and to maintain the original manufacturer's warranty, that conversion should be done by one of the mobility industry's two approved converters. Among the two, VMI has the most technologically-advanced conversion packages. Come to Better Life Mobility Centers of Riverside, California to see our fabulous VMI-converted wheelchair vans including:
- Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna, Dodge Grand Caravan, Chrysler Town & Country
- Featuring the VMI Northstar package - with the most advanced fully automatic in-floor wheelchair ramp available!
Things to Consider When Purchasing a Handicap Wheelchair Van
When you're ready to look for a new wheelchair van for purchase, consider:
- Whether you need a rear access or side access van. If the individual in a wheelchair plans to drive, a side-access minivan is probably the best option.
- Would you prefer a spring-loaded manual operation ramp or a powered ramp. Manual ramps are less expensive, while electric ramps are easier to use.
Wheelchair vans that carry manufacturer's warranties will cost more. But you want a warrantied vehicle for peace of mind.
We offer a complete range of financing options to make these vehicles more accessible to everyone. Call 951-686-3152 or visit Better Life Mobility Centers of Riverside to learn more about handicap van financing.
Choosing a New Wheelchair
Whether you're enhancing your own personal mobility - or choosing a wheelchair for a loved one with a disability - there are a few things to consider before buying:
- Know the limitations of each wheelchair model you consider. Be sure to take into account the user’s weight in order to have the right seat width and depth for maximum comfort.
- Always remember to inquire about warranties. Power wheelchairs have motors that you'll want to be sure have a strong warranty.
Choosing a Mobility Scooter
For those who need more than just a walker or wheelchair to get around, especially for longer distances, there are a range of mobility scooters to choose from. The type of personal mobility scooter you choose will depend upon:
- Weight of the user. You want the user to be able to maneuver comfortably in the seat.
- Where the scooter will be used (indoors or outdoors)
- The amount of usage involved.
We recommend buying a new mobility scooters from a reputable dealer - this way, you are guaranteed that the device is in perfect working order and will provide years of reliable service.
Riverside Center Mobility Products
In our Riverside location, you can see and try out the range of:
Wheelchairs, including: power wheelchairs (from Pride, Golden, Invacare, Quickie, Permobil), manual wheelchairs, folding wheelchairs and rigid frame wheelchairs.
Mobility scooters, including the popular Pride Go Go Elite Traveller. See all the 3-wheel, 4-wheel, and heavy-duty scooters.
Lifts, including: wheelchair lifts, scooter lifts, home lifts, and stair lifts.
Accessible vehicles of every type, including: wheelchair vans, handicap trucks, and handicap luxury vehicles. We carry MV-1, Toyota, Honda, Dodge, Chrysler, and accessible vehicles from other reputable manufacturers.
NEW: Schedule handicap van service appointment or rent handicap van in Riverside - ONLINE. All you need to do is to fill out simple forms - schedule a service form or rental form. We will do the rest!