Primary Driving Controls
With the right modifications on your mobility vehicle, you can drive on your own and enjoy the freedom to go wherever you want to go. Better Life Mobility Center offers high quality hand controls produced by Guidosimplex and MPS.
Claim Your Right To Drive And Stay Comfortable All The Way!
| || |
Better Life Mobility is an authorized dealer and installer of high quality disabled driving controls from Guidosimplex and MPS. You can have hand controls installed in your car, truck, van or SUV. We can help you choose the right hand controls for you, including:
- Gas & Brake Hand Controls for Adaptive Driving – Use one lever to control both the Accelerator and the Brake.
- Accelerators – Keep both hands on the wheel with a Guidosimplex accelerator ring for fingertip control of the gas. Or choose the new Guidosimplex Satellite Hand-Held Accelerator, or a lever-type accelerator (either steering-column or floor-mounted).
- Brake Systems – Choose a steering-mounted or floor-mounted brake lever. With Guidosimplex Hand Controls, you can “mix and match” accelerators and brakes to customize your hand controls.
- Clutch – Even drive a manual transmission with hand controls using one of the Guidosimplex hand-operated clutches.
- Steering Knobs – Choose the most comfortable grip for your own abilities.
- Secondary Controls – Now you can control headlights, turn signals, wipers, horn, and more, all from a steering-mounted controller. You won’t have to take your hands off the wheel!
These latest hand controls are designed specifically with the needs of the driver in mind. You’ll find that newer hand controls will:
- Help you drive with a minimum of effort
- Help you feel safer when you drive. Guidosimplex hand controls allow you to “gear down” the accelerator when driving slowly in traffic or in parking lots, for more precise control of the accelerator.
- Make entry and exit from your vehicle much easier.
- Tie in with your vehicle’s interior.
Safety is always a priority. All of these products have been tested and meet the highest standards to give you the reliability you need!
Want to learn more about Hand Controls? Contact Us to get started today!
Better Life mobility can install the MPS Quick Release Left Foot Gas Pedal with Pedal Guard – so you can accelerate using your left foot. The Left Foot Accelerator is linked to the original manufacturer’s gas pedal, while the Pedal Guard shields the original gas pedal to make it inoperable.
Our experienced technicians will install it for you in one of our local showroom and service locations.
We Provide 24/7 Service!
Your Hand Controls should receive regular checkups to keep them working smoothly for a long time. Only Better Life Mobility Centers offer 24/7 local service! Our technicians will make sure your hand controls function perfectly – to keep you on the road.
We are here to help you fulfill your dream to drive on your own!
Call us 888 540 8267, email us, or visit one of our showrooms. We’re here to provide all the information you need!