Heavy Duty Scooter
When compared to regular scooters, heavy duty scooters have a bigger weight capacity and carry an average of 300-500 lbs. People who use this kind of scooters say that they feel comfortable while using them, since heavy duty scooters have large seats. If you have an arthritis, we highly recommend it.
Heavy-Duty Mobility Scooter
Heavy-duty mobility scooters have a larger weight capacity and carry an average of 300-500 lbs. But their construction also makes them a popular choice for arthritis sufferers – and anyone who tries a regular scooter and finds the size of the seat uncomfortable.
- Heavy-duty scooter users say the larger seat makes them feel more comfortable while riding.
- If your arthritis makes it difficult or uncomfortable to sit on a smaller seat, you may find that a heavy-duty scooter feels tailor-made for you!
At Better Life Mobility, you’ll find both 3-wheel and 4-wheel mobility scooters that are considered heavy-duty models.
- 3-wheel models tend to be better for indoor use as they can make tighter turns and fit through tighter spaces.
- 4-wheel models tend to be better for outdoor use, as they provide more stability on uneven pavement and hills.
All of the Pride Mobility scooters we carry are fully tested for safety. Our mobility scooter specialists in each of our showrooms will be happy to show you the various mobility scooters, let you test drive each one, and help you select the best mobility scooter for you or your loved one.
More information on specific heavy-duty mobility scooters follows below.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 888-540-8267 or submit your question about Mobility Scooters.
Pride Mobility Scooter Features
Pride Mobility heavy-duty scooters include:
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight to keep your pathway lit while riding
- Rear view mirror
- Lightweight, non-scuff black wheels
You’ll find additional features available on some of the heavy duty scooters that we offer:
- Full lighting package including directional signals and angle-adjustable, lower headlight
- Crushproof basket
- Backlit battery gauge
Depending on your lifestyle, add the accessories that will make your everyday functioning easier, such as cup holder, safety flag, tiller bag, saddle bags and other.
Installation and 24/7 Mobility Scooter Service
We’ll help you choose the right accessories, install them for you and take care of the maintenance. Our experienced technicians will make sure everything functions perfectly – with 24/7 service!
Prices for Pride Mobility heavy-duty scooters range from $1,799.00 to $4,999.00. There is a mobility scooter for every budget, and we want to help you have the scooter of your choice. You’ll find our special discount prices to be the best value in your area!
Questions? Contact us at 888 540 8267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us help you choose the mobility scooter model that will serve you best. We want to help you live a better life!