Mobility Equipment Selection
Not every vehicle, wheelchair, or home modification is suitable for every user. With so many options and accessories to choose from, you may be overwhelmed and unable to decide on which van or adaptive equipment to purchase. Tell us what you need and we will make sure you get all the necessary information.
Our team of experts is more than happy to help you. Call our client care center today at (888) 540 8267 or send us a note using our contact form.
From the moment you arrive, your needs are our top priority. Whether you need a full mobility assessment (to be matched with the right wheelchair or other type of mobility equipment), or a Needs Analysis in selecting a van conversion, we’re here to help you get moving.
We can help you with:
- Assistance with selecting a handicap van or vehicle modification. We are an authorized dealer of the world’s leading handicap vans conversions.
- Matching you with the right wheelchair and mobility equipment, such docking stations, securement devices, hand controls and turning seats.
- Servicing or repairing of your handicap van and mobility equipment. Our technicians are factory trained and certified to service your wheelchair van, lift, and adaptive mobility equipment.
- Finding the athletic or specialized activity equipment you’re looking for, such as off-roading, cycling, and skiing equipment designed for people with disabilities.
- Renting you a wheelchair-accessible van while you’re traveling or your vehicle is in the shop. Or, you may want to try before you buy. Renting is a great way to try out a variety of handicap vans. See our wheelchair van rentals at MobilityWorks.com
- Assistance with loans and benefits. From financing your van and equipment to using disabled veterans benefits, we’ll help to find matching programs. You can even trade in the one you have or any other non-accessible vehicle toward the use of a down-payment.
- We will help to identify any vocational rehabilitation support that may be available.
MobilityWorks Installation and Service:
We install hand controls, steering devices, tie-downs, scooter lifts, custom seating and more. Our certified technicians provide preventive maintenance and repair services of all major brands at more than 65 MobilityWorks showroom and service locations.
Our technicians will install the chosen equipment and explain how to use it. Don’t hesitate to contact us, we will help you get the most of your wheelchair van and adaptive equipment.